PMG has submitted plans to build Society Wynwood.
Society Wynwood is proposed to include:
- 326 residential units
- 41,258 square feet of retail/commercial space
- 211 parking spaces
- A 3,980 square foot lounge underground in the basement level
- An interior courtyard open to the sky
- Rooftop bar and restaurant
- Rooftop pool and spa deck, yoga/outdoor theater, BBQ area
PMG will make a contribution to the Wynwood Public Benefit Trust Fund in order to be able to build 192 fewer parking spaces than required as a minimum by zoning code. The cost is a donation of $12,000 per space.
In addition, parking is reduced by 30% due to its location in proximity to transit.
Artists will be selected at the completion of the project to paint the majority of the external walls visible to the public.
MKDA is the architect.
The project is set for review by the Wynwood Design Review Committee on December 8.
Read more here.
Source: The Next Miami